Friday, February 29, 2008

Discriving color

1. Red.


Red is the color of most girl's favorite color. Red is also color of heart, and blood. Red is the first color in rainbow. Red is color of communism. I don't like rery much, because red is color of communism, and red is color of blood. Red sometimes meant to warn something. Red is color of heat. That's why in thermal camera, the hot part is red.







2. Green



Green is my brother's favorite color. I like green, because it gives us relex of eye. Green is color of tree, and that is the second reason. Green is not my favorite color, but it is not worse. Green is color of skype logo. Green is color of nature. If red is color of warn, green is color of peace and joy. It also gives us relex in eyes. most grass's color is green.







3. Black.



Black is most boy's favorite color. Black is most lab- top's color. We usually write something with color of black. Black is color of most hair. I like black, because it looks good. I like black in other reason of hair color. Black is color of Devil. Devils like black. I think most men like black because it looks good. Some horses's color is black.







4. Yellow.





Yellow is my favorite color, because it looks good, and it's very shinny. Yellow is collor of sun, and collor of gold. I like gold, because of it's color. I like yellow in other reason of my favorite T- shirt's color. Yellow is color of sun. Yellow is shiny and sometimes looks good. I like red, because it looks good, and shiny. I like shiny things.







5. Blue.







Blue is one of my favorite color, because it's color of sky. I like color of sky, because I'l be pilot. Blue is color of some flower and sometimes color of water. I also like blue, because it also looks good, and it is color of ski. I think blue is

No comments:

Powered By Blogger