Thursday, February 7, 2008

Progressive journaling


Events
Today morning, I woke up early and all of my cousins had prayer of our great great grandparents. We also had Korean bow to our grandparents and parents. I earn 350 thousand won because I’m going up to middle school in Korean age. I also play with Soon woo which is youngest. He was so cute. He was cute enough to go to competition of cute babies(Actually I made that competition). I ate Duk-kook, and hamburgers. After we went to bowling space, which is in my grandfather's building, and we use computer to make some pictures and we also played some games. We had very fun in this lunar holiday. I really really really enjoyed this holiday, and I wish I can have a nother holiday like today.

Emotion

I felt very fun over here, and my head is getting better now. I have to go to doctor, and take out the stitches. I had fun in my grandfother’s building also. I really enjoyed today, and I’m going to finish the Lunar holiday safety and funny.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger