Saturday, February 9, 2008

Progressive journaling

Journal for 8th and 9th.

Events

Yesterday, we went to our mother side grandmother's house. We went there and we had Korean bow to m-side grandmother, and we met Yoon Sae which is our mother side cousin. We play in outside, and we ate kal be. My grandmother(mother side, I'll just call grandmother) made kalbe recepie, and it wwas diffrent. It was so so so yummy. I love kal be but I loved it more. We ate plenty of kalbe, and we went to my uncle's store. We ate ice cream and one snack, and we also played in there. His store was large. It was market actually. Uncle said go back to home, because all of aunts were there. We road bus and start heading home. In home(grandmother's) we had Korean bow to out Anuts, and we play chess. I won. As soon as we finished chess game, dinner was ready. It was kim chi chi gae. It was delitious. Than, we ask Yoon sae to come to our house. Grandmother accept it and we start heading to our house. Mother said she will make some soup tomorrow actually today, but she forgot to buy some ingrediant. We watch Harry Potter, and Grass of fire, and we slept. I woke up late today, and we ate our breakfast which is not soup. We ate some bread and milk. I like bread, so I ate it without problem. Today we will ride our bike, and we will travel the youngtong.(250 words)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger