Thursday, February 28, 2008

Winn Dixie

1. Write every event/thing you can remember about Winn- Dixie book. There was a girl name Opal, and she went to super market to buy some food. In the super market, she found a dog who doesn't have owner. She took that dog and take care of him. Her father is a preacher but he don't agree about Winn- Dixie and he is trying to get rid of Winn- Dixie. Opal beged his father and finally he agreed it. When her father went church to preach, Winn- Dixie make some Horrible mistake. At last he like Winn- Dixie.

2. Write 1 paragraph telling if you like Opal. I don't really like Opal, but I don't hate her. She is so so, because she doesn't really obeys his father, and she beg too much, so I don't like Opal. I like Opal in this reason. She take care of Winn - Dixie, and because of that maybe Winn- Dixie is Happy.

3.Write 1 paragraph telling if you like Winn- Dixie. I like Winn - Dixie, because he obey his owner well, and he follows his owner very well. I also like Winn- Dixie, because he has a lot of kindness.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger