Thursday, March 6, 2008

Letter that Opal send to winn dixie

To Winn- Dixie.






Hi Winn dixie I'm opal. I'm your owner. I want to say thank you to you ,because you helped me looking for my mom. Because of you I can look for my mom. I always want to meet my mom, and I want to show you to my mother. Thank you Winn- dixie for givving me happiness. I felt better after I start kepping you. I don't have mother, so can you be my friend to release longness?? Thank you again for giving me some happiness.I think you will also like Florida.



If you keep on helping me like this I'll give you a candy. The one that you like Winn- Dixie. My friends always tease me. That's why I'm longly. But I met you SO I'm not longly anymore. Winn- Dixie let's work harder and let's find my mom. I think my mom will like you. She like stories and you like stories either.


As you know Wwinn- Dixie our house is not rich enought to use money to find our mother. We also don't have much money to give you good things. I'm sorry about that. I want to tell you something even though you like mice, don't eat them in church and anywhere. I don't think mice is good for you. One more don't lick somebody hard. Maybe they don't like it. I like it sometimes, but others don't I want you to remind this.

Hey winn- dixie you are always my friend. The best friend with Ms. Franny of Gloria. I like Gloria, because she is being nice to me and I can trust her. I also can trust you, but you are a dog. If I can talk with you wyou might be my best friend. Remember you are one of my best friend.



Always thankyou Winn- dixie


From : Opal . India

No comments:

Powered By Blogger