Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Progressive journaling

Lunar Holiday writing.
Ski resort with Mr. Tennant's family.

Past two days our family and Mr. Tennant's family went to ski trip. It was fun. We ride snow board and ski, and we arive condo after we ride ski and board. In the parking place, I slide by ice and I bump my head in the edge of the door of car. I start bleeding. My head cracked, so me and my father went to the hospital and stitch my head. It was very very painful, but I didn't cry, because I ha never cried with doing medical things. Until now my head is pain with stitch. I never had stitched before and I never got bleed in my head, so it become my first time that my head was bleeding. That makes me fear of ice. I use to like snows, but from now on I hate ice from snow. After I stiyched my head, and I ate madicine that release pain, me, soonha and James went to underground where we can play, and we play game, and we ride something like car that is really really fun. We all enjoyed that. When I try to ride that car, I thought I can't go there, because of my head. It was shaking car. So I didn't ride and James and Soon ha road that. While we were playing we met Ms. Jean. She were there with Lidia, Lois, and Lukas. They were trying to ride that car too. After all we slept. Today morning we ate Canadian breakfast. Mr. Tennant cooked the waple, and Mrs. Tennant made souce and maple syrup. It was so yummy that I can't forget. I like Canadian meal, because it's soft and yummy.
( No journal in 4th and 5th, because we was in trip, and I didn' bring my lab top there)
(309 words)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger