Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Free writing(homework)


Topic: University.




I want to be a pilot when I grow up. To be a pilot, I have to go to special school. I want to go to Korea air force academe(공군사관학교). If I want to go to that school I have to study hard and try something new. Now what I'll tell is about Korea air force academe.


When someone wants to go AFA(air force academe) he or she should try hard. I heard that AFA's test is harder and stricker than Seoul university school. I put some pictures in upside, but if you want to see it clearly go to http://www.afa.ac.kr/afa/main_3.htm. If you complet AFA you became pilot and in army you became Commander(소령). What I want to do is I'll stay in army until I became Major commander(대령) and I 'll go to air Canada and work in there. I like AFA's cafeteria and classroom. Also AFA is free. They game you money by 1 month. I really like it. I'll try hard and become a pilot in Air Canada, and I'll complet my life's quest.
If I can't go AFA I'll go to Korea airschool(한국항공대학교), but it's only when I can't go AFA. My goal is AFA and take my parents and teachers to Hawaii. I really want to do that, so I'll try hard as I can. As you know AFA is so good place to learn and become pilot easy. I want to be in army and I want to be a pilot. That's why I chosed AFA for my goal.(257words)





No comments:

Powered By Blogger