Monday, January 14, 2008

About vacation


In winter vacation, I just stayed home much. I read lot in this vacation. I finished the book series call Marvin Redpost, and I'm reading 6th grade's secret. I also liked the book call Sword Bird. Marvin Redpost were fun. I liked that, because the Author wrote it very well. I really liked that book.
I went for Ski and Boarding 2 times. Last year in Aomori, Japan I road Snow Board. I liked snow board better than Ski. In Yong Pyung, Korea, I road board also. I really like to go ski resort. once, We went there with our family, Once we went with my father's company. I enjoyed sking and boarding.
Sometimes in vacation I chat also. I chat with my friends and I met my Korean school friends. They greet me very much so I was very happy. I road snow bike with them, and we went some good places also. I have so much fun with them and I bought something for them. We had such a fun day. Maybe that was the best day in vacation.
One day I slept with my friend Han - Su. We played The World's Condo game. It was so fun. After that I went to my friend's house. Min-gyu played Sudden attack. It was fun. I thought it was violent very first time, but it isn;t violent if you play when you're in 15 years old. If I become 15 years old I might play Sudden attack if I'm main streum.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger