Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Book report

I read book name Six Grade secrets. The story is about one girl who bought the cap named pig city. She made secret group name pig city and she made some promises in story. In the book we can see charactor Laura and her enemy Gabril, who is president of monkey town what is enemy of pig city. Laura make her friends to put a lot of mustard in Gabril's face and body. After that victory, Gabril stole Pig city's Tresure chest. After that Laura made decetion and keep pig city safe at last. She been working hard for pig city. She even got cutted for pig city. Laura use her whole power to save pig city. She ate raw egg and begged Gabril, she keep tryed to keep pig city safe.



I liked Laura's braveness in solving problem. I also liked Gabril's truth at last part of story. Sometimes Laura make bad decetion, but Laura make good decetion more. I liked that. Also Laura is good at making friends. She made enemy to best friend. I also liked that part of Laura. In the picture lef side is Gabril and right side is Laura. At last Laura made pig city very big.



I don't like Laura and her friends caring too much to club in classtimes. Exept for that I liked Laura's decetions and choices.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger