Tuesday, October 30, 2007

shelter writing essay





3countries where I want to visit most




the first country where I want to visit is London,England. I want to go there, because I want to see tower bridge, big bang clock and statue of queen Elizabeth.







the second country where I want to go next is France. The reason why I want to go there is I want to see Eiffel tower, Chateau de Versailles, notre dame, triumphal arch and Le Cheteau de Chenonceaux.









the third country I want to visit is India. I want to go india, because I want to help poor peoples and I want to see Taj Mahal, genges beth consciousness, Srinagar and istanbul.














These was the three countries where I want to visit most. I wish I can go those countries.
Thank you for reading my essay.

By Sean Hwang

No comments:

Powered By Blogger