Sunday, October 14, 2007

progressive journaling


journal date: 10/14/sunday

events

Last 1 week, someone changed my e- mail and password in blogger, so I can't post journal in blogger. Because of that I wrote my journal in microsoft word. I have an error in my lap top, so I changed softwere I forgot to back up my works. I only back up stuffs. Crazy stuffs. That journals all gone, and I have to write again. I will ask Mr. Fambro.

emotion

I felt very mad, because my works all gone. The wrong things start when somone changed my e- mail and password. After someone changed my blogger, I have to write progressive journal in somewhere, I chose microsoft word. Than I got errors in my lap top. I have few minutes to back up my things and works in USB. I only save some works, and I didn't save more. Until I write progressive journal in past week, I have to work hard so I can get grade. From now on I will work hard and go to main sturium , because if I go to main sturium my grandmother will buy me some good things, and about my progressive journal grade.

what can I learn?

I learn I have to save and back up first before I change software or hard disk.
I will buy 100G USB and I will save in that USB.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger