Wednesday, October 31, 2007

progressive journaling


events


Today Michael and I didn't have class, because of yesterday's problem. instead of, I was library bolunteer. Actually Michael and I have to go detention on tuesday, but I was library bolunteer, and Michael just go to his house. I don't think today's detention is bad, but I was not fun.



emotion


Today was the first time that I want to study in class, because I was in whole din ay detention. I was sad about I can't go to class. At first time in Mr. Cooper's office, I shout in my mind" freedom!" but I wasn't.In home I send e-mail so I can know what work should I do and after, I sleep. At first hour in my house, I was so happy so I almost dance. In second hour I start getting dear of classes. I can't defeat my feeling, so I tell to cleaner, I will sleep. I slept for 1hour I guess.



what can I learn?


Today I learnt classes is not disgusting. Also I learnt I will never fight, whole day detention is not fun. Next time I will be careful.


Sorry to teachers that I can't attend the class.

I don't like detention. If I don't to go detention, let's don't do wrong things. Follow the rules.
By Sean Hwang

No comments:

Powered By Blogger