Thursday, March 6, 2008

Letter that Winn- Dixie send to Opal.


To: Opal India






Hi Opal I'm Winn- Dixie. Thank you for giving me a letter. I will do what you'd said. I'll not eat mices and I'll obey you. I'll help you more from now on. I also like you opal, and I want to be your dog for ever. If I can talk, I can be your best friend like gloria or Ms. Franny. I understand that you are not so rich. It really doesn't matter with me. I'm sorry about some troubles that I made. I'm sorry for make you afraid when we have party in Gloria's house.
When I first met you in Winn- Dixie store, you saved me from going to prown. Dogs usually hate prowns. I also don't like prowns. I'm really sorry about Having fear of thunderstorms, and make you suprise. I have fear of thunder storm. I will not make any troubles again. Maybe I can make, but please forgive me. All of my troubles are littlebit fun to me. I like to catch mouse, and I like to smile and wondering around.
I want to say sorry to you, because First I made stupid mistakes in Winn - DIxie store, and second, I make you suprise in thunderstorm. Third, I didn't listen to you and make trouble.
At first time, the preacher doesn't let us stay in house. I was lucky to meet you and If you didn't save me maybe I was in prown.
I'll be your best animal friend forever. We are in same team forever. I'm sorry about past, so let's forget about it. Let's be the best friend ever ever forever.
From: Your friend Winn- Dixie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger