Friday, September 14, 2007

Progressive journaling

Journal date – Friday, September 14, 2007

Events –
I woke up around 7,o clock. and I took a shower. And than I ate breakfast. And I went to my school. In school we had many classes. Today we had computer class with
Mrs. Peterson. And I ate lunch with Alex and Michael. After I ate my lunch, I played soccer. And than I had sheltered writing and science with Mrs. Jean Choi. And I come back to my home and I do my works and I took a shower.
And I feel into sleep in 11 .o clock.


Emotion.

I was in good emotion. Because I slap lot and I was in good feeling already.
Also I was good feelings in my school too. And I played soccer and I study,
And I was good in studding time too.

What can I learn?

Everyday I have phone call class from Philippines. I went Philippines in summer with soon – ha. I like my classes.

5 comments:

lucy kim said...

Hey~
HI~
I'm Lucy~
And I'm very sure you knew.
You decorated well~
Keep your good works.
I think you is last person I write today...
kk he~ he~
Anyway, I changed my blog color. You can come and write comments~
But, can you 'please~' write good words? I think you understood...kk

lucy kim said...

Hey~
Sean~!!!!
Can you write comments????
And you can vote...either....~0~

Jin said...

hi sean
i am jin . i hope you will work very hard.
keep work ~~

Alex . Hong said...

Hey~
Hi~
I'm alex
i like you
kk
and my lest name is hong

sean i'm sorry about today because i was littel bit sick so i was angry at you i'm sorry sean

Kathleen said...

wa~ How can you wake up at 7:00 and take shower??didn't you late at school? leave comment on mine too. Okay??

Powered By Blogger