Monday, December 31, 2007

Marvin Redpost


In Christmas Break I read a book series call Marvin Redpost. The Character of that series is call Marvin. His last name is Redpost, so his father paint one of the post in red. He has a lot of friends. There are 8 Marvin redpost books in library. I read all of them. I really liked the MArvin Redpost book. It was fun exciting, and fantastic. What I liked the best was Marvin Redpost2 Why pick on me. I'll tell littlebit of summary. Marvin Redpost got on line to play wall ball. Wall ball was fun game in Marvin's school. He played that with Clerance, who is toughest in his class. The ball was over the line, so Marvin won, but mean Clerance said it wasn't and start liying. He said Marvin picked his nose. After that Marvin have a many problems. He solve the ploblems and he got friends again. I really suggest to all of my friend about Marvin Redpost. It was really good story. I hope you'll like that story.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger